Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does our website use?
- Own cookies: These are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or website that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while accessing our website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that are on our website based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed or depending on the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits , allowing you to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.